PAHQ Director of Fun Freddy Camacho jumps on Power Athlete Radio to chat and talk about his run at the CrossFit Games, how he uses CFFB programming, and how he met John. The rest of the crew answers some listener questions and ramble on about other things:
- 0:00 Intro and Opening
- 1:45 Team Series Recap
- 5:34 What's up Freddy C!
- 8:03 Freddy's run at the Games
- 13:03 Now what Freddy?
- 17:21 Freddy, how'd you and John Meet?
- 23:41 CFFB for Kids?
- 30:19 What's this Back Attack all about?
- 35:28 Ballistic Pull Ups
- 37:18 Thoughts on Seal Fit
- 46:53 "I'm always hungry, how do I get full?"
- 54:13 Platek's Power Lifting Meet
Jackson Brougher asks:
I'm 19, a freshman at college, and I'M ALWAYS HUNGRY. Sorry for the caps.
But seriously. I crossfit at CrossFit Aberdeen in Scotland, and try to avoid going Secret Squirrel by adding in extra strength from the CrossFit Football site. I've had tons of progress, and I eat clean like none other.
I'm usually up at 4:30 every morning of training to hit the box, but I get some solid sleep. When I eat a ton, it's always very protein or fatty with tons of nuts or coconut oils and such. But still, nothing seems to satisfy my hunger. Also, the show kicks ass.
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016