Cali graces Booty, Denny and Luke with her presence and weighs in with her thoughts on the CrossFit Games, and updates Power Athlete Nation on the Power Athlete Team Series.
- 0:00 Intro and opening
- 3:13 Cali - Hows the Team Series going?
- 12:31 Upcoming Team Series - Lynnwood WA and NorCal
- 19:41 Cali's CF Games Experience
- 26:44 Cali's New Shirt Idea
- 28:20 Jake asks about the Zig Zag event at the Games
- 45:28 Cali's change since joining the Power Athlete team
- 47:16 Why loose weight vs. get stronger?
- 52:08 Masters Weightlifting and how to MetCon for it
- 58:17 Closing
Jake Sainsbury asks:
I'm curious about your thoughts on the 'zig zag run' at the Crossfit Games a few weeks back. I thought it was very cool to see a field-athletics based test get thrown into the mix, and would like to get a glimpse through the PAHQ eyes at an event that is right up your alley. Any chance of a blog post or mention on PA Radio? Maybe chuck in a break down of performance between good/bad/ugly performances? What would both the 'the fittest on earth' and the average CFFB follower look at to improve in that kind of test?
CrossFit Games Zig Zag Event
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016