Luke, Denny, and Steve break down international certs, world domination, and help a misguided soul. Its people helping people on this episode of Power Athlete Radio.
- 0:00 Intro and opening
- 2:22 How was the UK
- 7:37 The Nebraska Circuit
- 11:21 Update on ideal duration of CFFB Amateur Progression
- 21:55 What exactly does world domination look like?
- 34:30 EJ Asks: What's the best way to get bigger stronger and faster?
- 45:59 Fantasy Football chatter and closing
EJ Watson asks:
First, let me tell you how much I appreciate the Power Athlete Radio series. I can't tell you how much more entertaining the ride to work is. I'm looking for some advice and I'm hoping you can point me in the right direction. I'm 30, 197 lbs, 20% body fat, no serious history of injuries. I started lifting my junior year of college, played Rugby and boxed. I continued to play Rugby after college and became more proficient at my lifts. Here I am now with two kids and I've sort of hit an impasse-- I'm looking to increase my level of fitness. I am reading both K-Star and BMack's new books and I may have information overload. If I were to ask what I'm training for, I guess I want to get back into shape for Rugby. I want to increase my lifts, cut my times, and jump my lung. I know there is no secret squirrel, but what should I do? Follow CFFB? CFE? Mainsite? Is there some odd combo there that I can pull? Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope.
Thanks Guys. Keep up the good work,
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016