Special Guest John Meadows, the brains, looks, and brawn behind The Mountain Dog Diet, joins the Power Athlete Staff to talk shop on nutrition as it relates to physique, performance, and longevity. You are in for a treat today Power Athlete Nation as John Welbourn and John Meadows candidly disseminate their expertise in this weeks installment of Power Athlete Radio!
- 0:00 Intro and opening
- 1:01 Wade's Army Update
- 7:07 Team Series Update
- 9:41 Who is John Meadows
- 24:39 Fat Intake Approaching a Contest
- 29:49 How would John Meadows Prescribe a "Mass Gain"
- 35:01 Do People tend to Over or Under Eat?
- 38:23 What Measurements do you Find Most Important for Body Comp Testing?
- 42:32 How Would you Skin the Mountain Dog Diet for Performance?
- 58:39 Dave Tate's Transformation
- 1:04:17 Genetic "Freaks"
- 1:09:55 Bulldozer Asks - PAHQ, What's your Cheat Protocol?
Power Athlete Team Series
John Meadows has a lifetime of knowledge that he regularly imparts on his audience. He is a featured author on T-Nation, and has all sorts of amazing content on his website www.MountainDogDiet.com. Check out John's articles, and follow him on Twitter if you haven't already!
I was wondering what your thoughts are with cheat meals when following the CFFB/paleo diet. How often do you guys do it? What do you guys eat? Just curious because I eat the CFFB diet and when I cheat, which is pretty much never, I feel like shit and have regrets. Thanks everyone
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016