TGIF! Power Athlete Radio Episode 30 is on the web people! Download it! Listen to it! Do it! Denny, Steve and Luke catch up with Power Athlete intern Carl Case out of CrossFit South Bend and rap about Wade's Army, the CFFB Seminar, and application of CFFB to different sports until John Welbourn "Kramers" into the office and jumps in! Find out what's in store for Power Athlete Radio over the next week!
- 0:00 Intro and Opening
- 6:58 2014 CFFB Seminar Strategy
- 8:03 Wade's Army Update
- 9:48 Wade's WOD Strategy
- 15:10 Carl What's Up!
- 17:47 CrossFit Football Specific Classes at CrossFit Gyms
- 25:53 Chad Asks: CFFB For Swimmers?
- 34:43 Luke and Denny Reflect on their First Cert
- 35:35 John Enters the Show, Kramer Style
- 37:18 Dr. Tom Incledon will be Joining PA Radio
- 44:31 The Bulking Protocol
- 1:07:49 KStarr, Presentation Skills, and Vocal Awareness
- 1:21:00 Closing
Wade's Workout is Scheduled for November 12th!
Complete 5 rounds for time:
50 lbs One Arm DB Power Snatch – 11 reps
50 lbs One Arm DB Thrusters – 12 reps
Pull Ups w/ the 50 lbs DB – 11 reps
Carl Case, What's Up?!
Carl rips his Power Cleans at the Team Series
Chad Dame asks:
I am the strength coach for our school, its main focus is football. I have been using the crossfit football programming with good results... I have tried to get other sports to do this as well for the power athlete benefits. One sport I’m wondering about is swimming. What’s your opinion on using the CFFB program for swimming?
Luke and Denny's first Seminar
John Welbourn's entrance into the office
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016