Dr. Tom Incledon joins John Welbourn, Denny, Steve and Luke for Episode 31 of Power Athlete Radio. Dr. Tom is the smartest, baddest, and strongest mother f*cker that we know! Plop down and enjoy the show as Tom and John catch up and talk cartilage regeneration, supplements, strong man, performance, and all things pertinent to training.
- 0:00 Intro & Opening
- 4:24 Who is Dr. Tom Incledon?
- 11:00 Dr. Tom, Thoughts on Creatine?
- 17:02 How "strong" is Tom, and Cartilage regeneration
- 40:44 Tom, when do you recommend athletes take BCAAs?
- 47:40 Sleeping and Testosterone
- 1:00:27 Does Your Training Fit Your Goals?
- 1:03:54 Training by "Feel"
- 1:12:00 Tom's Single Most Important Performance Tip
- 1:15:59 Rolling Frying Pans with Bill Kazmaier, and Working with A-Rod
- 1:23:14 Denny Battles John: Strong Men SHOULD Be Able to Play Football
Dr. Thomas Incledon
Since 1989, Dr. Thomas Incledon has maintained a significant role in the fields of human health and sports performance enhancement. He currently serves as Chief Executive Officer of Human Performance Specialists, Inc. and Human Health Specialists where he helps individuals from all walks of life improve their health, quality of life, and athletic performance. He also advises some of the world’s most popular dietary supplement and nutraceutical companies on effective formulations.
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016