It's been a few days since our last episode, so John, Cali, Steve, Denny and Luke catch up today. Listen to John's thoughts on developing 9 year old athletes, his take on the "knee's out" debate recently found on the CrossFit Football blog, and "Chicago Style" hot dogs! Please excuse audio echo, John and Luke had to record from the road!
- 0:00 Intro and Opening
- 3:35 Wade's Army Recap
- 11:45 John's for Portillo's experience
- 15:50 Cali, What's The Deal with the DBag Rule?
- 20:55 Calves on Dudes are like ________ on Chicks
- 33:07 Rob Bousquet Asks...
- 44:10 Knees Out? Knees In? How Should I Squat
- 1:07:00 Closing
Power Athlete Hoodies! (coming soon)
A little preview of what the Power Athlete hoodies are going to look like. You'll be able to find them in our store.
Rob Bousquet asks
I took the CrossFit Football Cert in Savannah, Ga a few weeks ago. I have a question about using this programming for a few travel baseball teams' out of season conditioning. The thing with these teams are, they have players that range from 9 years old to 14 years old. Mostly 9-10 year olds. Based on the seminar conversations we don't do much weight training with them that young. what would you do with them besides running them through games like dodgeball or whatever? Would program workouts using jumping, kettlebells, slam balls, just stay away from anything heavy?
Thank you for any input you have on the topic.
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016