Denny, Steve, Cali and Tex welcome Power Athlete Nation back to Power Athlete Radio after a short holiday hiatus. The crew and special guest Will Jones knock it out of the park as they recap this year's battle against Neuroblastoma. For those who don't know, Wade's Army is a group of over 1,000 members of Power Athlete nation who are responsible for raising over $50,000 to build awareness of the nasty pediatric cancer. The charge was led by Will Jones, who played a very significant role by topping the ranks as the #1 fundraiser this year. Tune in to hear Will's story, as well as the crew's take on High School Football's off season strength and conditioning habits.
- 0:00 Intro & Opening
- 4:08 2013 Wade's ARmy Wrap Up
- 9:25 Will Jones Shares His Pediatric Cancer Story
- 18:19 Fallacies in HS FB Off-Season S&C
- 44:38 Denny Misses Ben Oliver
- 45:30 Daniel asks... Dynamic Pulling at a Globo Gym?
- 54:01 PAHQ 2014
Will Jones and Company
Here's the crew that showed up for Wade's WOD on November 12th this year.
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016