Professor Booty, aka Steve Platek, and John Welbourn are sidelined last minute for this episdoe as Denny, Cali and Luke decide to move on without them. After all, they would have wanted it that way. Hear what is in store for Power Athlete Nation in 2014, what it is like to travel for the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff, and Luke's rant on throwing the skill work card in lieu of lifting weights on a training day. It's short, it's sweet, but it's in your face. Strap yourself in for Power Athlete Radio, Episode 35!
- 0:00 Intro and Opening
- 0:55 Where Have you Been Luke?
- 2:11 2014 The Year of Power Athlete Nation
- 4:46 How to Join Power Athlete HQ?
- 9:47 What's it Like to be on the Seminar Staff? Bad & Good?
- 25:26 The NEW CrossFitFootball.com
- 27:54 Skill work in Lieu of Lifting Weights
- 36:40 Closing
Check out John's post on joining our team.
CFFB Seminar Mini Documentary
Here's a rough cut of a mini documentary concept the team toyed with a few months ago. Due to the lack of entertainment value, and poor video editing skillz, it was shelved left to collect dust... UNTIL NOW!
Platek Snatch Grip Deadlifts 230kg
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016