John Welbourn, Cali, Denny and Steve roll out the 39th episode of Power Athlete Radio with discussion on the origins of Well Food Co., John's NFL playoff picks for this weekend, improving vertical pressing, as well as sharing thoughts on the unfortunate injury suffered by Kevin Ogar at the OC Throwdown.
DID YOU KNOW... that Power Athlete now streams their podcasts live via Google+? Head over to Power Athlete's Google+ Page and +1 it, and then keep your eyes peeled for their Live Hangout next week! Don't miss out on live Q&A, and the live experience!
- 0:00 Intro and Opening
- 2:10 How did Well Food Co. get started?
- 5:00 How John spent his first paycheck from the NFL
- 12:23 John's NFL Playoff Picks
- 28:27 Training Baseball Players
- 35:03 Thoughts on Kevin Ogar's injury at the OC Throwdown
- 43:58 Jim G asks: How can I improve my press?
- 50:15 John's Globo Gym Chronicles
- 1:00:02 Closing
SAVE 15% OFF YOUR ENTIRE ORDER!
Use coupon code snax0114 on your next order at Well Food Co. to save 15% on your order.
If you place an order of $99 or more, your shipping is FREE!
Head over to kevinogar.com to help contribute to Kevin's fundraiser.
Jim G. Asks:
Guys, had a question for the next episode...
My upper body (specifically my pressing) is significantly behind my lower body. For example, my best bench right now was a 215 from the last CFFB total test, but I pulled 500 from 2 inches below the knees and am at a 395 squat. Pulling is ok. 1rm chin is +90lbs.
Follow the program as written, but miss Saturdays most weeks. How would you go about getting my pressing stronger without sacrificing too much on the lower body?
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016