This week on the Power Athlete Podcast we keep it short and sweet but make sure to cover vital topics like how the Big Monkey Crew did at the Mid Atlantic Challenge, Cali’s new favorite post workout drink, and some of the training Raphael Ruiz subjected Tex and Luke to. Be sure to check out Episode 52 if you haven’t already to take advantage of the knowledge bombs the PA crew shared last week.
- 0:00 Opening And Easter Weekend Recap
- 3:42 Pimp My Power Athlete Van
- 5:30 Bueller, Bueller, Bueller… Is Anyone Out There?
- 6:26 Mid Atlantic Challenge Review
- 8:16 Do You Even Vert Bro?
- 9:53 An Epic Event And New Coffee Flavor: Lip Juice
- 17:35 Big Monkey Sponsorship
- 18:15 Field Strong: Reviews, Thoughts, and Site Maintenance
- 23:27 Wade’s Army Booth
- 25:18 Luke and Tex In Tampa
- 34:00 Psychology Of Discomfort
- 35:10 Rippetoe’s Interview
- 38:00 Closing And Plugs
Badges for Life
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016