Ahoy Matey's, this week we get to reunite with special guests Rob Windsor and Hannah Jenner. They report back after their most recent TJV boat race and how CF training helped them persevere. Not only do we get to catch up with some amazing competitors, but Tex revisits his experience with water, some new Big Monkey info, and Luke's run in with the bee of the sea.
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:09 Rob Windsor and Hannah Jenner: TJV
- 2:44 CF Training For Boat Racing
- 5:10 Diagram Of A Woman
- 11:17 Reacting To Stress During Competition
- 12:25 CF Seminar In The UK
- 13:42 Preparing For Disaster
- 18:05 Tight Quarters
- 20:17 Glorious Water
- 22:27 Drown Proof Training?
- 23:45 Mental Training?
- 25:32 Boat Race Nutrition
- 28:05 Body Comp Changes During Races
- 29:52 Sports Outside Of Racing?
- 30:54 What's Next?
- 32:28 Suntan Lotion, Is Good For Me
- 33:53 H2O
- 34:54 Wild Sea Creatures
- 35:26 Not Mentally Tough Enough
- 36:41 TJV In 2015?
- 38:00 PA Team Series Update, New Shirts, And Seminars
- 39:30 Music On The Boat
- 42:20 Kojo: Where's My GoPro Bro?
- 42:50 Roque Corona: Big Monkey Update
- 45:40 Rob: CFFB for 50 Year Olds, Not 40
- 50:20 Extremely Non Important Story
- 57:44 Ice Bathing
- 59:35 Next Weeks Guest And Closing
Hannah's Blog And Videography Site:
Rob's Next Event:
For more info go over to http://www.gryphonsolo2.com/page/skipper_team
New Clothing Apparel:
Our New Stars and Bars Shirt is available now in Red, White Blue, and Grey!
To see the rest of our gear check out:
Rob: CFFB 488
Can you provide more info regarding the TTMJ article "CFFB488" for those of us who follow as closely as possible but are closer to 50 yrs than 40 yrs? Thank you.
Ice Bath Challenge: