Ready, Set, GO! Welcome to another episode of Power Athlete Radio. This week we talk speed, speed, and SPEED. The coaches come together and clear the air on what speed is and how to implement it in to your training. They also update us on what's happening at HQ and some of the training they are toying with, the review of Cali's article on Prilepins Chart, and what it means to BE strong vs. FEEL strong.
- 0:00 Opening And Intro
- 1:25 What's Goin On At HQ
- 3:53 Training For Speed
- 7:25 Hatfields Power Curve
- 8:07 Playing With Eccentric Speed
- 9:35 Exposing Himself
- 13:42 Should Everyone Train With Speed?
- 17:42 Jekyll And Hyde Fibers
- 20:54 Effects Based On Training Background
- 23:30 Over Excitement
- 25:49 Flag Football
- 27:50 For The First Time
- 36:12 Prilepin's Chart Article
- 42:20 Competition 1RM Vs. Training 1RM
- 46:56 New Lifter Vs. Veteran Lifter
- 50:09 Speed Up!
- 59:52 Being Strong Vs. Feeling Strong
- 1:03:57 What's Intensity?
- 1:08:38 Limited Exposure To Fitness
- 1:10:15 Training For Everything
- 1:14:07 Hercules And Movie Review
- 1:24:35 Team Series And Closing
Dr. Fred Hatfield's Power Curve Chart: