Power Athlete Nation, lace up your boots, tear off your sleeves, and get ready to mosh! Former NFL great Kyle Turley joins the crew for episode 72 to reflect on his playing days with John, the vibe of the current NFL product, and of course some old stories during his playing days. If you want an insiders perspective of what the NFL was like, hit the download button and turn up the volume.
- 0:00 Opening And A Moment Of Silence
- 1:48 Remembering 9/11 And A Players Perspective
- 12:58 What Are We Doing?
- 19:11 Goodell And Rice
- 33:37 How Do You Maintain Passion Within Corruption?
- 45:44 Kyle Turley, The Stewardess?
- 50:05 Dicky V And Hard Knocks
- 53:33 6th Sense With Newbies
- 58:11 Who Was Your Toughest Opponent?
- 1:03:43 Genetic Freaks And Blowing Up Ray Lewis
- 1:09:38 Welcome To The NFL Moment
- 1:15:21 Then And Now
- 1:18:51 Astroturf
- 1:22:53 Feelin A Comeback
- 1:26:33 Practice And Coaching
- 1:37:07 Kyle Turley And Pre Game Tunes
Kyle Turley's Anger Management Mix