Having acquired so many great stories over the course of the Power Athlete Radio history, we decided it was time to put together a short trip down memory lane. These eight stories are some of our favorite from guests past. This "Best of" Episode has everything: discussion of footie pajamas, your standard parking lot choke-out, and even a little projectile vomiting nostalgia. Enjoy some of our favorites from the past 79 episodes of PA Radio!
- 1:10 Episode 31: Dr Tom and Bill Kazmaier's idea of training in a Walmart
- 6:22 Episode 46: Tex's "roommate" dies and what it has to do with linear progression.
- 11:40 Episode 28: Jesse Burdick and Mark Bell are tanning bros.
- 17:10 Episode 55: Jared Allen and John are the cheapest NFL players ever.
- 21:20 Episode 53: Dip spit is not an advisable post workout...unless you're leaning.
- 24:40 Episode 71: Is Kyle Turley going to have choke a bitch?
- 30:20 Episode 74: Eddie Ifft knows what crossfitters are really like.
- 34:55 Episode 68: Dr. Squat's famous speech on passion.
Remember to head over to our Spotify page: Power Athlete_HQ for this episode's playlist and more of our favorite lifting soundtracks! Next week our guest is Loyola Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, athlete, and all around badass, Angie Sorenson.