This week we chit chat about #22JackedStreet, bone density, and a couple of recently released articles on PAHQ. Why is Tex mad at the speed ladder and which A List Celebrity tweeted at us! The answer will rock you.
- 2:00 Captain Luke has tremendous pull with our apparel hook-up.
- 7:30 EAT THE WEAK IS BACK! Get yours from the Shop TODAY!
- 9:20 #22JackedStreet is neither secret nor elite, but it is awesome.
- 10:30 The guys argue who has better bone density.
- 12:00 Using the dexa scan to find imbalances and asymmetries.
- 15:00 Even if arm wrestling were played on grass, it's not a field sport.
- 19:00 Prof Booty makes an argument for symmetry and it's coordination transference.
- 21:53 Cali's article on specialization and failure.
- 26:30 It's possible that a kid should not be playing sports.
- 28:30 Playing multiple sports may not be ideal at a certain age.
- 32:00 Let's talk footwork and better ways to use the speed ladder.
- 38:24 You cannot have pitter-patter feet in sport. Period.
- 40:00 Doing things on the balls of your feet and what it means.
- 44:00 Nerd alert. Prof Booty gives the neural implications of stride.
- 51:30 Have you been living under a rock? The Rock tweeted us!
- 53:00 Closing.
Stallone- always the specialist.