This week we chit chat about #22JackedStreet, bone density, and a couple of recently released articles on PAHQ. Why is Tex mad at the speed ladder and which A List Celebrity tweeted at us! The answer will rock you.
- 2:00 Captain Luke has tremendous pull with our apparel hook-up.
- 7:30 EAT THE WEAK IS BACK! Get yours from the Shop TODAY!
- 9:20 #22JackedStreet is neither secret nor elite, but it is awesome.
- 10:30 The guys argue who has better bone density.
- 12:00 Using the dexa scan to find imbalances and asymmetries.
- 15:00 Even if arm wrestling were played on grass, it’s not a field sport.
- 19:00 Prof Booty makes an argument for symmetry and it’s coordination transference.
- 21:53 Cali’s article on specialization and failure.
- 26:30 It’s possible that a kid should not be playing sports.
- 28:30 Playing multiple sports may not be ideal at a certain age.
- 32:00 Let’s talk footwork and better ways to use the speed ladder.
- 38:24 You cannot have pitter-patter feet in sport. Period.
- 40:00 Doing things on the balls of your feet and what it means.
- 44:00 Nerd alert. Prof Booty gives the neural implications of stride.
- 51:30 Have you been living under a rock? The Rock tweeted us!
- 53:00 Closing.
Stallone- always the specialist.
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.