Hey everyone, lets eat some FAT! Episode 78 is sure to blow your mind. We have the Di Vinci of nutrition Dr. Mauro Di Pasquale stop by to drop some knowledge bombs with the Power Athlete Crew. No topic is taboo as we talk about genetics, steroids, fat, bodybuilding, and everything else under the sun. Be warned, if you don’t take notes during the first listen, grab a pen and paper and start writing. This episode is jam packed with gold!
- 0:00 Opening & Intro
- 1:15 Dr. Di Pasquale & John
- 4:00 A Little Background
- 5:30 Keto/Anabolic Diet & Cycle
- 11:07 Ideal Training & Weight Management
- 18:51 Conditioning With Keto
- 20:57 When To Re-Feed
- 22:23 What About Post Workout?
- 28:35 Ideal Fats?
- 35:25 Hardwired DNA
- 37:40 Keep Your Notes!
- 41:44 Supplements & Timing
- 52:51 How Do You Know You’re Fat Adapted
- 55:26 Threshold Training
- 58:16 You Have To Experiment
- 1:01:55 Carb Of Choice?
- 1:07:00 Keto Kicking Cancer
- 1:08:31 Lifting Without Paraphernalia
- 1:13:52 Hogwash & Hullabaloo
- 1:21:48 Food Quality Concerns & Steroids
- 1:29:26 Check Out Dr. Pasquale’s Website
- 1:32:20 Wade’s Army & Closing
For more information on the Anabolic Diet and getting into Ketosis head over to Dr. Pasquale’s Website. If you haven’t already, sign up for the Newsletter, it’s the gift that keeps on giving. Here are a few athletes Dr. Di Pasquale has worked with:
And of course, the man himself!
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.