Blog | Coaching | Mindset | Nutrition & Recovery | Podcast Power Athlete Radio – Episode 80 The Best of PA Radio
Author / Cali Hinzman
Having acquired so many great stories over the course of the Power Athlete Radio history, we decided it was time to put together a short trip down memory lane. These eight stories are some of our favorite from guests past. This “Best of” Episode has everything: discussion of footie pajamas, your standard parking lot choke-out, and even a little projectile vomiting nostalgia. Enjoy some of our favorites from the past 79 episodes of PA Radio!
- 1:10 Episode 31: Dr Tom and Bill Kazmaier’s idea of training in a Walmart
- 6:22 Episode 46: Tex’s “roommate” dies and what it has to do with linear progression.
- 11:40 Episode 28: Jesse Burdick and Mark Bell are tanning bros.
- 17:10 Episode 55: Jared Allen and John are the cheapest NFL players ever.
- 21:20 Episode 53: Dip spit is not an advisable post workout…unless you’re leaning.
- 24:40 Episode 71: Is Kyle Turley going to have choke a bitch?
- 30:20 Episode 74: Eddie Ifft knows what crossfitters are really like.
- 34:55 Episode 68: Dr. Squat’s famous speech on passion.
Remember to head over to our Spotify page: Power Athlete_HQ for this episode’s playlist and more of our favorite lifting soundtracks! Next week our guest is Loyola Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach, athlete, and all around badass, Angie Sorenson.
Tagged: best / best of / highlights / Power Athlete Radio / radio / stories / Strength and Conditioning
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.
That song. Off the Kyle Turley playlist?
Your radio is awesome, could you make it available in Tunein, I’m struggling to make that work. Great work!