This week the Power Athlete Crew has an awesome show in store for you. All the coaches are here to bring some comic relief and update the Nation on everything that’s been happening the past few weeks and also whats going down in the future. John reflects on his experience at the 2008 games and how it has changed over the years, Cali starts to drop some knowledge bombs about shin angle during the squat until her quadtastic quads get in the way, and Luke reflects on his win at last weeks Badges 4 Life competition with Tom Selleck.
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:16 John “In Living Color” Commentary
- 6:10 Bar Story and Drunk Dude
- 8:04 2008 Games vs Now
- 10:58 Quadpacolips vs Quadasarus
- 12:49 Shin Angle and Load
- 14:42 Get The Hammies Goin
- 15:52 Vertical Shin Angle or No?
- 18:48 Special Training For Prof. Booty?
- 20:22 Shoulder Talk
- 22:08 DB Bench and Hand Placement
- 24:21 It Hurts So I’m Gonna Keep Going
- 26:53 Deload? What’s That?
- 29:19 Globo Time
- 33:42 Get On The Smith Rack
- 35:11 Klokov
- 40:42 Badges 4 Life
- 47:44 Power Athlete Team Series
- 50:55 So Cal and Mid Atlantic Regionals
- 53:35 Wade’s Army
- 57:40 Booty’s Fundraiser
- 58:15 Shout Out To Skull Candy
- 1:01:00 Closing Thoughts and Potential Guests
In To Vegas Fundraiser
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.