3,2,1 GO! Power Athlete Nation we have a great show lined up for you this week as we cover a wide range of topics including mental toughness, efficiency and limiting factors, ice bath challenges, and most importantly the full Hinzman. We also get a behind the scenes look at John’s experience commentating at the So Cal Regionals.
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:51 Murph and Ice Baths
- 4:04 Crazy Commentary
- 8:32 You’re 5″4′, You Should Win This
- 10:20 Difficulty Of Judging And The Camera Age
- 12:31 Giving Props
- 13:20 The New Age Golfer
- 18:49 Still Fighting
- 20:22 Mental Expectations
- 21:38 Fright Night
- 23:23 Ability To Persevere
- 25:35 Fran Tattoo
- 27:02 John’s Ideal Competition Workout
- 29:09 Limiting Factor In The Hang Snatch Event
- 29:40 Suspect Judging?
- 31:07 Why Does John Work With Crossfit?
- 33:20 Female Vs. Male
- 36:40 Are You Aesthetically Pleasing?
- 37:07 Changing Of The Guard
- 37:55 Efficiency And Limiting Factors
- 40:57 Overhead Stability And Pull Dominance
- 43:38 NPFL Insight
- 45:50 What Are You Training For?
- 48:40 Tex Combs His Mane
- 50:17 The Delight of Quest And Oh My Bar
- 51:26 Ice Bath Challenge
- 55:34 Hot Dogs And Ditka
- 57:46 Turfs Up Bro
- 58:29 Promotions And Closing
Wade’s Army Ice Bath Challenge:
View all of our Wade’s Army Ice Bath Challenges on the Wade’s Army Facebook Page!
Surrender The Booty… To Get Steve To Vegas
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.