Welcome Ladies and Gentlemen to another episode of Power Athlete Radio. This week the PA Crew lays down a solid track, covering topics like Nicolas Cage, Con Air, Nick’s crazy faces, and how jacked he is in Kiss of Death. Aside from that, Cali, Luke, and Tex help Denny with one of his clients to get her ready for an Olympic lifting meet. The coaches also share some important upcoming events.
- 0:00 En Fuego Opening
- 1:17 Con Air
- 2:11 Nicolas Cage
- 4:23 From Crossfit To Olympic Lifting: Limiting Factors
- 8:51 Denny’s Assessment
- 11:27 Athlete’s With Back Injuries
- 15:42 Make Sure You’re Turned On
- 18:04 Priming The Body With Iso Stability
- 18:26 Muscling The Bar
- 20:55 Force Reduction
- 21:56 Arm Bender
- 23:22 What Do You Mean Weak Biceps?
- 25:08 Training Between Comps
- 27:47 The Process
- 29:35 Concentric/Eccentric
- 31:16 Team Series Updates
- 36:58 Demands Of The Team Series Comp
- 38:08 Wade’s Army
- 41:53 Columbus Day Weekend With Michelle Obama
- 42:29 Upcoming Seminars
- 43:43 Information Of Great Importance
- 45:32 Cali And Tex In A Singlet
- 48:13 Speedo And Oly Shoes Only
- 50:06 Closing
Concentric, Eccentric, Isometric:
For Questions About The PA Team Series Contact Cali:
Jump To Minute 1:14
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.