Power Athlete Nation we got a great show for you this week with all the coaches and special guest Scott Wilson. Professor Booty and Scott recall their experience at the NPFL Combine in Vegas and share their thoughts on the Field Strong training and how it helped. The Coaches also talk about some ways to recover from day to day as well as multi event days. Don’t miss this week as they discuss everything from nutrition to how long it takes someone to get strong.
- 0:00 Opening, Intro, Recap
- 2:23 Scott Wilson NPFL Review & Competition Prep.
- 5:10 For All You Travelers
- 5:56 Scott & Steve Reppin PA
- 8:40 Leading Up To The Combine
- 11:58 Any News From The NPFL Teams?
- 12:53 The Importance Of Integrating Instagram
- 13:33 Female Field Strong Athlete
- 16:30 Cooling Down
- 19:18 Staying Ready Between Events: Carbs? Stretch? Sleep?
- 27:26 Stay Relaxed Under Load
- 31:25 Post Vegas & The Fun Of Flying
- 37:15 Reebok Coaches Clinic & Pre Testing
- 39:46 Chyna Cho
- 44:46 How Long Till I Get Shredded?
- 46:48 Chyna Before & After
- 48:22 I Want Results Now!
- 50:00 Patience
- 54:37 Food Quality
- 56:19 One Size Fits All
- 58:28 Grease The Groove
- 1:00:01 Is Your Training A Sliver Of Your Overall Goal?
- 1:02:47 Pro CF Athletes?
- 1:09:21 Platek’s NPFL Team Update
- 1:14:23 Quite The Banter
- 1:19:26 Athletic Bench Press
- 1:21:20 Captain Kyphosis
- 1:22:58 Certs & Closing
This weeks special guest Scott Wilson holding it down at the NPFL:
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.