Power Athlete Nation, once again the Crew over at HQ has brought in yet another amazing dynamic duo to join us on Episode 70. Chyna Cho and Freddy “The Director Of Fun” Camacho stop by to give us the inside scoop of the 2014 Crossfit Games and how it has changed since Chyna’s first appearance in 2010. Freddy and Chyna are long time friends of the PA staff so they reminisce on the days of old and get updated on what’s new with this amazing couple.
- 0:00 Intro And Opening
- 2:25 Important Power Athlete Team Series Update
- 3:30 Chyna And Freddy
- 4:33 Ingo B Asks Freddy
- 7:17 Chyna’s Experience At The 2014 Crossfit Games
- 12:17 Approach To The Games
- 15:50 How To Support Your Spouse/Partner
- 17:44 Wild Regionals Story
- 21:57 Freddy’s Spectator Nerves
- 23:10 The Swimming Event
- 27:11 Chyna’s Favorite Workout At The Games
- 28:30 How Does Everyone Else Warm Up?
- 31:51 Something To Consider
- 35:15 Have You Started Prepping For 2015?
- 37:47 Crossfit Fremont And The Programming/Coaching
- 43:33 Accomplishments Can Be Subtle
- 46:19 Training Program For 2015?
- 49:43 Wedding Bells
- 52:13 New Venture
- 53:32 PAHQ Experiments
- 59:32 Shout Outs And Supplements
- 1:01:26 The Most Important Useless Info
- 0:00 Timeline Element….
You can also follow Freddy “The Director Of Fun” on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook. And if you want to know what songs pump The Director of fun up the most, check out his playlist on our Spotify account:
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.