Power Athlete Nation, lace up your boots, tear off your sleeves, and get ready to mosh! Former NFL great Kyle Turley joins the crew for episode 72 to reflect on his playing days with John, the vibe of the current NFL product, and of course some old stories during his playing days. If you want an insiders perspective of what the NFL was like, hit the download button and turn up the volume.
- 0:00 Opening And A Moment Of Silence
- 1:48 Remembering 9/11 And A Players Perspective
- 12:58 What Are We Doing?
- 19:11 Goodell And Rice
- 33:37 How Do You Maintain Passion Within Corruption?
- 45:44 Kyle Turley, The Stewardess?
- 50:05 Dicky V And Hard Knocks
- 53:33 6th Sense With Newbies
- 58:11 Who Was Your Toughest Opponent?
- 1:03:43 Genetic Freaks And Blowing Up Ray Lewis
- 1:09:38 Welcome To The NFL Moment
- 1:15:21 Then And Now
- 1:18:51 Astroturf
- 1:22:53 Feelin A Comeback
- 1:26:33 Practice And Coaching
- 1:37:07 Kyle Turley And Pre Game Tunes
[soundcloud url=”https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/101157439″ params=”color=ff5500&show_artwork=false” width=”100%” height=”166″ iframe=”true” /]
Kyle Turley’s Anger Management Mix
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.