Ladies and Gentlemen it must be a Full Moon because we have special guest Robb Wolf joining us this week on Power Athlete Radio. It was a real paleo treat to have him sit down and share some of his personal experiences and how sleep and nutrition effect our health. We also get an idea of the early development of the PA/CCFB diet. Sniff your smelling salts and get ready for a great show!
- 0:00 Opening And Tom Foolery
- 2:09 Robb Wolf: What’s New?
- 4:55 Robb Wolf And John Reflect On Their History
- 10:10 How The PA And CFFB Diet Got Started
- 13:13 Are You Metabolically Broken?
- 14:48 One Size Fits All, Right?
- 17:30 Kids, Dog, and Cats
- 22:35 Pastries And Children’s Responses
- 29:40 Daisey Dukes
- 31:45 You Need Sleep
- 42:28 Early Morning Training
- 44:08 Old School Schooling And Gluten Posion
- 48:50 Fish Oil Vs. CLA
- 53:56 Personality Traits And Diet/Training
- 58:38 Big P Little p
- 1:00:39 Type 1 Diabetes And Training Effects
- 1:07:00 General Health
- 1:09:15 Nap Time
- 1:15:43 Smelling Salts And Loud Music
- 1:21:53 Cooldown Stretching And Recovery
- 1:26:01 Nutrition Forum Access
- 1:27:30 Robb’s Upcoming Events
- 1:29:20 Closing
Check out what Robb Wolf has going on with his City Zero Project as well as an in depth look into the Paleo lifestyle and its effects on the body.
John Welbourn is CEO of Power Athlete and Fuse Move. He is also creator of the online training phenomena, Johnnie WOD. He is a 9 year veteran of the NFL. John was drafted with the 97th pick in 1999 NFL Draft and went on to be a starter for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1999-2003, appearing in 3 NFC Championship games, and for starter for the Kansas City Chiefs from 2004-2007. In 2008, he played with the New England Patriots until an injury ended his season early with him retiring in 2009. Over the course of his career, John has started over 100 games and has 10 play-off appearances. He was a four year lettermen while playing football at the University of California at Berkeley. He graduated with a bachelor's degree in Rhetoric in 1998. John has worked with the MLB, NFL, NHL, Olympic athletes and Military. He travels the world lecturing on performance and nutrition for Power Athlete. You can catch up with John as his personal blog on training, food and life, Talk To Me Johnnie and at Power Athlete.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.