Ladies and Gentlemen it must be a Full Moon because we have special guest Robb Wolf joining us this week on Power Athlete Radio. It was a real paleo treat to have him sit down and share some of his personal experiences and how sleep and nutrition effect our health. We also get an idea of the early development of the PA/CCFB diet. Sniff your smelling salts and get ready for a great show!
- 0:00 Opening And Tom Foolery
- 2:09 Robb Wolf: What’s New?
- 4:55 Robb Wolf And John Reflect On Their History
- 10:10 How The PA And CFFB Diet Got Started
- 13:13 Are You Metabolically Broken?
- 14:48 One Size Fits All, Right?
- 17:30 Kids, Dog, and Cats
- 22:35 Pastries And Children’s Responses
- 29:40 Daisey Dukes
- 31:45 You Need Sleep
- 42:28 Early Morning Training
- 44:08 Old School Schooling And Gluten Posion
- 48:50 Fish Oil Vs. CLA
- 53:56 Personality Traits And Diet/Training
- 58:38 Big P Little p
- 1:00:39 Type 1 Diabetes And Training Effects
- 1:07:00 General Health
- 1:09:15 Nap Time
- 1:15:43 Smelling Salts And Loud Music
- 1:21:53 Cooldown Stretching And Recovery
- 1:26:01 Nutrition Forum Access
- 1:27:30 Robb’s Upcoming Events
- 1:29:20 Closing
Check out what Robb Wolf has going on with his City Zero Project as well as an in depth look into the Paleo lifestyle and its effects on the body.
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.