Ladies and Gentlemen it must be a Full Moon because we have special guest Robb Wolf joining us this week on Power Athlete Radio. It was a real paleo treat to have him sit down and share some of his personal experiences and how sleep and nutrition effect our health. We also get an idea of the early development of the PA/CCFB diet. Sniff your smelling salts and get ready for a great show!
- 0:00 Opening And Tom Foolery
- 2:09 Robb Wolf: What's New?
- 4:55 Robb Wolf And John Reflect On Their History
- 10:10 How The PA And CFFB Diet Got Started
- 13:13 Are You Metabolically Broken?
- 14:48 One Size Fits All, Right?
- 17:30 Kids, Dog, and Cats
- 22:35 Pastries And Children's Responses
- 29:40 Daisey Dukes
- 31:45 You Need Sleep
- 42:28 Early Morning Training
- 44:08 Old School Schooling And Gluten Posion
- 48:50 Fish Oil Vs. CLA
- 53:56 Personality Traits And Diet/Training
- 58:38 Big P Little p
- 1:00:39 Type 1 Diabetes And Training Effects
- 1:07:00 General Health
- 1:09:15 Nap Time
- 1:15:43 Smelling Salts And Loud Music
- 1:21:53 Cooldown Stretching And Recovery
- 1:26:01 Nutrition Forum Access
- 1:27:30 Robb's Upcoming Events
- 1:29:20 Closing
Check out what Robb Wolf has going on with his City Zero Project as well as an in depth look into the Paleo lifestyle and its effects on the body.