Power Athlete coach Ben Oliver joins the crew to discuss what he’s training for, as well as give some tips on resuming training after recovering from illness.
- The guys talk CrossFit Games Open Workouts 13.3 and 13.2
- Ben Oliver enlightens us with what he’s training for
- Sickness, training and BioGIF
- Is there a NEW CFFB on the horizon?
- An update on the Power Athlete Team Series
- A look at what Ben and Luke are up to next
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.