This week on the Power Athlete Podcast we keep it short and sweet but make sure to cover vital topics like how the Big Monkey Crew did at the Mid Atlantic Challenge, Cali’s new favorite post workout drink, and some of the training Raphael Ruiz subjected Tex and Luke to. Be sure to check out Episode 52 if you haven’t already to take advantage of the knowledge bombs the PA crew shared last week.
- 0:00 Opening And Easter Weekend Recap
- 3:42 Pimp My Power Athlete Van
- 5:30 Bueller, Bueller, Bueller… Is Anyone Out There?
- 6:26 Mid Atlantic Challenge Review
- 8:16 Do You Even Vert Bro?
- 9:53 An Epic Event And New Coffee Flavor: Lip Juice
- 17:35 Big Monkey Sponsorship
- 18:15 Field Strong: Reviews, Thoughts, and Site Maintenance
- 23:27 Wade’s Army Booth
- 25:18 Luke and Tex In Tampa
- 34:00 Psychology Of Discomfort
- 35:10 Rippetoe’s Interview
- 38:00 Closing And Plugs
Badges for Life
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.