John Welbourn runs the show today as he talks about his take on "fitness competitions" put on by CrossFit affiliates, his recent experience training / rehabbing in a "Globo Gym", and why Wade's Wings hits so close to home.
- 0:00 Intro and opening
- 0:34 Luke and John's thoughts on #BalboaJacked's experience in The Summer Shakedown
- 21:13 Wade's Army Recruitment Starts NOW
- 35:17 "The Book" and Globo Gym Culture
- 1:10:56 AJ Belch Asks: Bands or Dumbells for Accessory Work?
AJ Belch asks:
I'm an Assistant Coach with a college football team and I'm fortunate enough to have some input into the S&C side of stuff too. I've seen a lot of people post about using bands to do some extra assistance work. I think Prof. Booty is pretty fond of banded bi's and tri's. Is there any advantage to bands over dumb bells or is it just an issue of availability?
Latest posts by Luke Summers (see all)
- PA Radio – Episode 237: Brett Bartholomew - December 14, 2017
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Toretto Takes Down Hobbs - July 27, 2016
- 2016 Superhero Smackdown – Round 3 Results - July 21, 2016