Dr. Tom Incledon joins John Welbourn, Denny, Steve and Luke for Episode 31 of Power Athlete Radio. Dr. Tom is the smartest, baddest, and strongest mother f*cker that we know! Plop down and enjoy the show as Tom and John catch up and talk cartilage regeneration, supplements, strong man, performance, and all things pertinent to training.
- 0:00 Intro & Opening
- 4:24 Who is Dr. Tom Incledon?
- 11:00 Dr. Tom, Thoughts on Creatine?
- 17:02 How “strong” is Tom, and Cartilage regeneration
- 40:44 Tom, when do you recommend athletes take BCAAs?
- 47:40 Sleeping and Testosterone
- 1:00:27 Does Your Training Fit Your Goals?
- 1:03:54 Training by “Feel”
- 1:12:00 Tom’s Single Most Important Performance Tip
- 1:15:59 Rolling Frying Pans with Bill Kazmaier, and Working with A-Rod
- 1:23:14 Denny Battles John: Strong Men SHOULD Be Able to Play Football
Dr. Thomas Incledon
Since 1989, Dr. Thomas Incledon has maintained a significant role in the fields of human health and sports performance enhancement. He currently serves as Chief Executive Officer of Human Performance Specialists, Inc. and Human Health Specialists where he helps individuals from all walks of life improve their health, quality of life, and athletic performance. He also advises some of the world’s most popular dietary supplement and nutraceutical companies on effective formulations.
A strength and conditioning coach since 2009, Cali has worked with numerous athletes spanning from rugby players to cross country skiers. Almost immediately after finding CrossFit in 2010, she was introduced to a program that better suited her athletic goals. With her existing background in powerlifting and football, she became a natural devotee to CFFB/PowerAthlete and testament to it's effectiveness. In 2012, she left D.C. and headed for the state named after her to be a part of the CrossFit Football Seminar Staff and a Jedi of Power Athlete HQ. Cali currently resides in Seattle where she works full time in law enforcement.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.