Although we missed out on our special guest this week the crew does not disappoint. Episode 76 of PA Radio doesn't hold back as they address topics like injury prone athletes, the percentage of our brain we use, and how the top song on Denny "The Voice" K's playlist is Let it Go from Frozen. Just kidding about the brain talk, but seriously... plug in and turn it up, this one's a keeper.
- 0:00 Opening And Intro
- 1:30 The Keto Approach
- 7:40 How Does A Beast Compete?
- 10:40 Deadlift Stance Preference
- 16:45 Bands And Chains For Training
- 24:27 Monkey See Monkey Do: More Is More
- 28:44 Wade's Army
- 33:33 The Drones Are Coming
- 34:52 What's New With Prof. Booty
- 39:14 Brain Theory
- 48:39 Injury Prone Article Review
- 56:16 Lets Talk Politics
- 1:10:01 Playlist For "The Voice"
Check out the Wades' Army Homepage and get involved by supporting the fight against pediatric cancer. Donate to a worthy cause and get a sweet shirt! If you're willing to follow Kim Kardashian, it should be a no brainer to stay updated on the Wade's Facebook and Twitter page.
If you're in the SoCal area this weekend come check out the Power Athlete Team Series: The War event at Crossfit Balboa located at 943 Newhall St, Costa Mesa, CA 92627. With $2,000 on the line, it's sure to be a slobberknocker.