Power Athlete's two east coasters reconnect for this intimate pre-Thanksgiving episode with Denny K. Things get interesting when the group reviews a couple of recent PAHQ articles and discuss ways to get an athlete to keep their "head down"...literally and figuratively...during their training.
- 0:30 Let's talk #22JackedStreet - the origin, progress, and future.
- 2:00 Cali tells John to go to hell.
- 5:10 Ways to test bodyfat, one is standing in front of a group of strangers in a bikini.
- 10:00 Supplement approach to a gaining and casein tastes worse than ram's piss.
- 14:29 "Shitty Coaching Trifecta" synopsis that gave Tex flashbacks of bad coaches.
- 18:00 The importance of experiencing/experimenting with training firsthand.
- 21:00 Doing the bare minimum as a coach. Providing value to your training.
- 22:00 Attacking the mental component through stress. Need ideas?
- 23:00 Cali meets a young grasshopper and asks him if he's ever been in a fight.
- 28:20 Tex's first book - Making a (Love) Connection with Your Athlete
- 30:00 Thoracic rotation is the new six-pack.
- 38:00 Cape Town, South Africa cert is on the books!
- 40:00 How to get your athletes to maintain a neutral cervical spine.
- 45:00 Happy-After-Thanksgiving! Closing.
- 46:16 "Always be the coach that you want coaching you."
Have you signed up for the CrossFit Football Coach's Seminar?
Next week we are broadcasting all the way from Australia with Coach and Physio Detective, Antony Lo! In case you didn't know, he is the KStar of downundah.