Alright let’s dive into the nitty-gritty of leveling up your nutrition game. Let’s talk about behavior goals versus outcome goals to understand how this powerful duo is the ticket to training domination and slaying dragons. So, grab a steaming cup of joe, settle in, and let’s chop it up.
Dominate Your Behaviors for Victory
If you want to move the dirt in nutrition, your behaviors are the key. Ruthless attention to your behaviors separates the winners from losers. You must become a completely different person, much like Rocky Balboa had to change his style and get the eye of the tiger back to knock out Clubber Lang in the 3rd round.
Examples of Behavior Goals:
- Meal Prep Wizardry: Conjure up kitchen magic. Making plan friendly meals to avoid crashing and burning with biggie sized fast food trash because your are hangry AF.
- Master Your Macros: Track your fuel daily, every morsel. Ditch the junk to watch your body be chiseled from chewed bubble gum to the shred show.
- Hydrate, Hydrate, Hydrate: Slam down water like it’s your job.
- Sleep Like a Spartan. Prioritize rest like it is a superpower. Nothing unlocks the gains like being ninja blow darted into restful restorative sleep.
Destroy mediocrity to unlock greatness. Discipline is your currency, and routines and habits are your secret weapon.
Unleash the Power of Behavior Goals
With behavior goals, you are building a rock-solid foundation to make the magic happen. You are forging discipline with built in grit and guts.Hit your behavior goals to win. Behavior goals are the blueprint for the long haul for serious, sustained success.
Outcome Goals: Your Ultimate Destination
Outcome goals are where you are going. It is the destination of how you want to look and feel. It is the fat you want to drop, giving you the physique, you are striving to sculpt out of clay.
Examples of Outcome Goals:
- Shredding X Pounds/Kilos: Lock in a weight loss goal, to turn heads as you walk down Jacked Street.
- Slicing that Body Fat Percentage: This is your goal percentage where you fine-tune the physique to show off the hard work and sweat of your gainz.
- Tale of the Tape: These are the rock star measurements you are wanting to achieve, the massive chest, boulders on your shoulders, and the V taper that would make a Greek statues jealous.
Eyes on the Prize
Outcome goals are like Rocky putting the picture of Drago on the mirror. These keep you laser focused allowing no distractions. As you hit milestones, your motivation keeps that eye of tiger fire in your belly. In the end, your finished product is your reward for the job well done. You are a LEGEND, and the envy of your bros.
You gotta have both in your corner. Outcome goals are your compass (where you are going) and behavior goals are your North Star guiding your journey.
Keep’em SMART. All goals should be Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Relevant, and Time-bound. It’s a game of strategy, not chance.
All journeys need flexibility. Periodically recalibrate the goals to stay fresh and progress. Stay agile, adapt, and overcome to dominate!
It’s go time. Time to lace up the gloves and start getting after it to knock out your goals. Remember behavior goals lay the tracks, outcome goals light the way. It’s not just about the destination, its about the grind. Set those goals, and let’s crush it together. Need someone to be in your corner? Let me help you find the eye of the tiger and crush your goals head to https://powerathletehq.com/nutrition-coaching/?coach=rob.
Coaching: Power Athlete Nutrition Coaching
Education: Power Athlete Academy
Rob has been in the fitness/strength and conditioning industry for 21+ years. For the last 12 years, he has owned and operated CrossFit West Houston. Through CrossFit, Rob found Power Athlete the methodology course and earning his Block One. Nutrition is a passion which lead him to currently pursuing a Masters program in Nutrition at Lamar University and Power Athlete Nutrition coach.
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Never miss out on an epic blog post or podcast, drop your email below and we’ll stay in-touch.